18 April, 2011

.:]•Down On Meh•[:.-Renji Lemon Fo... PepesPenelope

In Love With: Renji Abarai

Name: Raz
Nickname: Blaze, Pyro(Latin for fire)
Age: 16
Birthday: April 7th
Blood Type: O (universal recipient. O type can receive blood from any blood type.)
Astrology Sign: Aries
Birth Stone: Diamond
Height: 5’7
Weight: 131
Cup size: D (since most anime girls are either huge chested or tiny I wanted to specify)
Race: Human with powers
Attitude: She's cocky, stubborn almost to an extreme, sarcastic, full of pride, and quick tempered. Also she's really competitive with Renji and Ichigo.
Likes: Fighting both physically and verbally. Competing with Renji and Ichigo over everything, and spending time with her teacher(Kisuke) Also she has a slight addiction to cereal... she flips out if she doesn't have cereal at least twice a day.
Dislikes: Lovey dovey people, overly girly things, super emotional people, being quiet, being told what to do by anyone other than Kisuke, losing at anything(when she does lose it puts her in a super bad mood) and admitting she's wrong(which she never does haha)
Friends: Ichigo, Kisuke, Yoruichi, Jinta, Ururu, Tessi, Chad, Kiego, Mizuido, Tatsuki and Ikkaku
Rivals: Ichigo and Renji
Thing that annoys her the most: When people tell her she has red hair... she will start screaming that it's 'crimson'
History: Taken in by Kisuke when she was a baby. He found her abandoned in an alley. He raised her and because of his spirit energy she developed powers. Then he became her teacher and basically her dad. Sometimes she refers to herself as Raz Urahara.
Favorite Color/s: Red(crimson), Black, Blue, and White.
Favorite Animal/s: Two toed Sloth, Blue ringed octopus, and snow leopard.
I basically wrote this lemon to the song Down on me [hence the title] by 50 cent n Jeremih…  so I added it in…
So enjoy…




•Story Starts•
Renji’s P.O.V
Of all days to piss her off, it had to be today. Why is it I’m always the one pissing her off, accidently of course…
 “Oh c’mon I said I was sorry, now come out already Raz..” My apologetic tone was blocked between her room door while shielding her-self from me, I guess it didn’t reach her. It never did if some -one calls her hair color red when it is in fact ‘crimson’ in her eyes. As well as mine. “Okay, okay only if you stop whining…” I sighed happily in relief feeling the corner of my lips stretch into a victorious smirk as her standing form stood in front of me within the door way. Her eyes narrowed in on me suspiciously, eyeing me up and down. I felt my cheeks grow faintly warm as my eyes couldn’t help but wonder over her luscious body, to me she was perfect in every way but, she can’t know I like her. She wouldn’t like me back anyway. I looked away feeling the intensity of her stare grow heavier on me, “Renji?” I was lost deep in thought while hearing her confused tone reach my ears. “Yeah?” I said blankly looking off into the distant, hearing her sigh I felt her look away from me, so I looked back to find her in her room again. I invited myself in sitting next to her, watching her as her eyes fell upon the ground. “Raz… What’s wrong?” She tensed under my touch, feeling my hand rest gently upon her shoulder. “N-Nothing…It’s nothing.” She wasn’t acting like her usual cocky self and it bugs me heaps knowing something’s wrong. “Tell me…”

Ur P.O.V
“Tell me…” His voice was stern, and full of worry. I didn’t want this to happen but, he was my best friend and being this close to some-one like Renji, it just wasn’t right to not tell him what was eating me up. I looked up to him, staring directly into his chocolate orbs then back down to the ground within that split second feeling the heat course through-out my body realising at how close his face was to mine. Too close to put me off thinking. But I wasn’t complaining and I know he wasn’t either.
I stared blankly ahead talking to him at the same time while fiddling around with my fingers. “I love you Renji…” The hand that stayed rested on my shoulder, tensed and squeezed it a little harder as those four little words slipped past my lips. I heard him chuckle, my face drew into confusion as I looked back at him, seeing his smile while he stared at me made me melt. “You gotta be joking… You were acting all emo on me because you wanted to say you love me?... You’re such a klutz, you know that..” His mocking tone was  some-what sweet to my ears, but I was starting to get annoyed by his continuous laughter filling up my room, leaving no room for me to even hear my own thoughts any more. I pouted, crossing my arms and turning away, “You’re a jerk, I’m being serious and yet you think I was acting all emo? It was all a hundred per cent real mister pine apple head. Stupid nut…” His laugh quieted down as I felt him shuffle along on the bed, the blush that suddenly appeared along my cheeks grew darker and I knew he could see it because he managed to snake his soft fingers under my chin to turn me and face him. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean for it to come out like how it did… What I said is true thought heh, but you’re my klutz.” I looked into his eyes as his hand began to gently caress my cheek, lust filling his eyes. “Wooh, lover boy… What are you doing heh…” As much as I loved feeling his hand against my cheek, I wanted to hear those three words slip passed his lips to me. His face came closer holding just millimetres away from my lips, feeling his hot breath brush against my face brought butterflies to hit the pit of my stomach. “I know what you’re waiting for Raz, to hear…” I gulped as I leaned further onto the bed as he crawled on top of me. “What am I waiting to hear then?... Renji.” My stubbornness started to kick in, I pushed back until I was on top. Lucky the door was closed or captain Byakuya would give us both a lecture later. I didn’t like getting ganged up on, especially from Renji. Even if it was over the smallest thing, I could see he was enjoying him-self underneath me.
She want it, I can tell she want it
Want me to push up on it 'fore she know when I'm all on it
We get the party going, liquor flowing, this is fire
50 and Jeremih, number 1, there's nothing higher
“So are you gonna tell me?... Or am I gonna have to torture you to get it out?” I felt myself becoming my usual self again, but I didn’t think it would be in this position, but mind you neither one of us were complaining. “Either way I wouldn’t mind, heh keep this little act up and I’ll have you screaming my name in no time.” My eyes widened at the sudden remark, he flipped us over pushing his soft  lips roughly upon mine, our lips moulded together perfectly, as one. I smirked feeling his hands run up and down my sides, hungrily wanting entrance into my wet cavern as I felt his tongue sloppily glide along my bottom lip, of course I gave him entry and slightly moaning as I felt his tongue avidly massage against mine own. He chuckled again as I growled into the kiss wrapping my legs forcefully around his waist while his hands guided them up higher along his back as he grinded into me softly. “Aww what’s the matter? Hate the fact that I’m on top?...” We both panted out as his cocky grin stayed plastered in his face as I flipped us over until I was on top again. He didn’t seem to mind this either. “Oh wait…Your right I don’t like playing follow up…”I teasingly brushed my hand up against his covered groin, I giggled as his breathing became hitched and growing in size. “If this is torture… I’d like to see what else you got in mind..” “Oh you have no idea.” I gave the last word in as our lips roughly connect again once more, expanding the passionate kiss to another level.
Won't you go and get it, get it? {I see you, baby}
Work it, work it, work it, work it
{Won't you, just put it down on me}
Get it, get it, work it, work it, {put it down, oh}
Break it, break it, break it down
He groaned feeling my hands run down his chest as I began ridding of the annoying cloth covering the sculpted goodness underneath it from being touched.  I started kissing down his jawline then nipping and sucking away in search for his sweet spot upon his neck, shivers rippled through me as I felt his hands underneath my top. I licked lower towards his collarbone, “Uuhhhgg…” I smirked sucking and biting harder  in that particular spot making his member grow hard, feeling it poke against my inner thigh.
I felt his hands in my hair as I left hot kissed all down his torso heading for the rim of his pants, I looked up seeing his eyes dazed at the little pleasure he’s received so far. But I wanted to hear him say those words… I undid the button slowly, followed by the zipper in an agonisingly slow pace making him growl. “Please…. Raz.” I was enjoying this, it was too much. More like priceless, having your man begging for more.
Okay, she headed to the dance floor and she slowly start to popping it
Something like my wrist piece, everybody got to watching it
Girl, you go that secret treasure, I'm gonna put that lock on it
Don't care what they say; I would be stupid to be not on it

Heard you go that sticky
Let’s go and take 9 shots; we'll just call it fifty
And I'm gonna lick it, lick it, lick it
Till her hicky had her Rev running
Keep you running 'til you whimpy, bang, bang, bang, bang
Oh, you look so sweet what you work in Paris?
Look at your physique, girl, you are a beauty
Well, I am a beast
They must have been tripping to let me off a leash
“Well then, I better free you from this tight restriction huh…” I got rid of his pants and his boxers, revealing his sculpted body to me, fully exposed. I looked down at his fully erected member poking straight up. I licked the tip, flicking my tongue off it before sucking gently on the tip. I felt my core become heated and moist, I don’t even know how I’m doing this, on instinct I guess.  His eyes shut tightly while grabbing the bed sheets for dear life. He murmured my name quietly but it was too quiet for my liking. I circled my finger around his tip while licking up and down his shaft before taking him fully in my mouth, he was big but I didn’t mind. He started bucking his hips into me; I sucked him while bobbing my head up and down furiously making him grunt louder. “O-Okay…R-Raz, s-stop …I’m go-gonna c-cum.!” I sucked harder feeling him throb, pumping what I couldn’t take in with my hand, using his pre cum to make it moist. “RAZ!! OH GOD….” He pushed his member deeper within my mouth, as his hot semen bursted within. I took in very last drop while a few drop escaped on the side of my lips. I crawled back up kissing him full on, letting him taste his sweet self.  “Uhhhh...” I moaned loudly feeling his hands rubbing through my panties, I don’t even know when he took my skirt but I don’t care. “Mmm someone’s wet…” His low, husky, seductive voice turned me right on, flipping us over once more while making me grow wetter with the passing minute. Within seconds my clothes were ripped and thrown to wherever.  He found my sweet spot right away making me moan his name, freeing his hair from its own restrictions. He went down lower leaving sweet kisses before hungrily taking in my left nipple swirling his tongue around and sucking until it was erected hard while massaging the other breast. He repeated the same treatment before heading down lower; he looked back up at me, smirking, seeing me dazed with eyes half lidded. He hooked his fingers around my panties before shaking them off along with my help revealing my cherished womanhood to him. He wasted no time in heading down as he eagerly started licking and sucking on my clit, jolting immense pleasure through-out my body, I gasped feeling his tongue enter me, throwing my legs over his shoulders giving him more access to go deeper in me.  I pulled his head more into me slightly bucking every now and then. He groaned getting hard again while having the vibrations from him making it all the better. A knot twisted and formed in the pit of my stomach, making me hot with hitched breathing as he continued his assault on eating me out. I felt my wall tighten as I released into his mouth as he lapped every last drop before letting my get over my high. “Oh Renji…” I was completely dazed; I felt my legs being pulled apart as he positioned him-self at my opening. He knew I was a virgin, and only he could take it from me.  “This may hurt a little…” I pulled him down till his lips were right near my ear “I doubt it lover boy…” my voice became seductive as goose bumps erupted all over his body “Heh, that’s my girl…” He pushed through my walls with one swift thrust, groaning at the sudden wave of pleasure rushing through him. I smiled feeling no pain at all, just the feeling of my walls being stretched, I was really surprised having no pain hit me but, oh well. Pleasure began to vent into me. “Uuhhhgg… Renji fuck me…”
I like the way you grind with that booty on me
Shorty you a dime, why you looking lonely?
We'll buy another round and it's all on me
As long as I'm around put it down on me

Just put it down on me, put it down on me
Down, down on me, put it down on me
Don't throw it off the mound, show me how it's gonna be
Girl, all I really want is you down on me, put it down on me
“Oh fuck… Faster Renji, deeper… HARDER!!” I moaned out loud, feeling him thrust rigidly into me wrapping my legs around his waist, I gasped feeling each passing thrust go in and out building up the sudden ecstasy within me. Beads of sweat dropped on my cheeks as my lips attached themselves onto his neck, sucking and biting away. Grunts and groans was all that was heard from him. As his pace quicken at an inhumanly speed. “RENJI!! POUND ME HARDER!!”  His lips found their way back to my bouncing breast, hungrily sucking away leaving a trail of saliva slithering down over the tender mound.
“Oh…Raz…You’re s-so fuckin tight…” He pounded deeper into me, feeling my nails dig deep into his back. “R-Renji….uhhhhgg.” I moaned louder before feeling myself almost reaching my climax, as well as he did. Our bodies became heated, hearing nothing but the sweet sounds of love fill the room. The same feeling started forming in my stomach, “J-Just hold …on a…little l-longer Raz…” My body began to slowly quiver as the pleasure was almost too much to bear any longer.  He penetrated me even harder, feeling his member thrust all the way in through-out my climax, my juices flowed all over his member as it mixed in with his. “R-RENJI!! FUCK….OOH!!”  “Fuck…” He groaned over and over again feeling my wall tighten around his thick member until it fell limp within me before toppling down on me while pulling out. I moaned softly. But I wasn’t done yet…
Systems thumping, party jumping, shorty, she's a perfect 10
She rock her hips, then roll her hips, then drop it down like it's nothing
She shaped just like an hour glass, she see how fast an hour passed
Time flies when I'm on that ass but I won't put our shit on blast

Work it like a pro, sit and watch it go
Do her thing all on the floor, she bounce it fast and shake it slow
So sexual incredible, she beautiful, she edible
I got her, I won't let her go, I ain't seen nothing, better yo

Look at how she twurk it, the way she work it
Make me wanna hit it, hit it, heaven when I'm in it, in it
If I do not fit, I'm gonna make it
Girl, you can take it, don't stop, get it, get it
I flipped us over until I towered over his masculine form, feeling his member grow hard yet once again. “Looks like someone hasn’t had enough hmm..?” I smothered him in kisses, finding his hands wander around my neck, pulling me down on his lips more. He broke it, throwing his head back in bliss as I engulfed his thick goodness within me. I watched his expression change as pure pleasure over whelmed him while I bounced vigorously on him. My body glowed in the light, covered in sweat with the smell of sex in the air, I loved every second of it. “R-Raz…I’m gonna-” My moans began to come uncontrollably as my second orgasm came soon after Renji had his. “OH RENJI!!” He began to buck into me violently hitting my G-spot all the time. “Aaahhh…”  I fell onto top of him as he turned my body until my ass was sticking out right in front of him.
I like the way you grind with that booty on me
Shorty you a dime, why you looking lonely?
We'll buy another round and it's all on me
As long as I'm around put it down on me

Just put it down on me, put it down on me
Down, down on me, put it down on me
Don't throw it off the mound, show me how it's gonna be
Girl, all I really want is you down on me, put it down on me
 “There’s one more thing I’d like to do before this party crashes…” I was dripping wet and yearning more and more for his touch, I hissed as he forced his member roughly within my ass, gripping my hips and thrusting heavily he groaned and grunted my name while my hands instantly held the head board to the bed. “Cum in me… R-Renji..” “Oh Raz..” He pulled all the way until the tip was hanging at the edge and pushed back in force as I felt him fill my ass with cum as it dripped all down my legs. I moaned one last time before dropping completely. He literally fucked the energy out of me, he kissed my cheek before pulling out and lying beside me. He pulled the sheets over our sex covered bodies and tightly wrapped his arms around my waist. “I love you…” I turned until I was facing my lover, “I love you too…” we shared a sweet tender kiss  until I felt him smirk against it. “Why you smirking?” It got wider. “I told you I’d make you scream my name… You were basically howling it out…” My cheeks flushed up like a cherry as I watched him mockingly  stare at me with the same expression. “What-ever, pine apple head…” He knew he had won that little toss but in the end  what I wanted to hear leave his lips came out. So either way, we both won. I closed in on his lips until they just brushed against one another’s. “I made you howl out my name too, don’t forget…Renji..” It was his turn too blush now, it wore off quicker than mine did though. “Heh…true, get some rest I’m sure Captain Byakuya’s gonna have our asses in the morning for being so loud..” I laughed curling into his warm arms even more. “Hm, what’s the worse he could do… We weren’t that loud were we?”… We laughed it off before slumber put us both down in a long sleep, unfortunately for some. I’m guessing a lot of people’s ears have been scarred for life. . .♥•-•♥
Not mentioning anyone in particular *cough cough C-Captain Byakuya* ahem…XD
(-_-;;)”Sori about that Hiddanluhvaa went over the top with that extra comment *sigh* lolz..
I hope you liked it PepesPenelope…☺..

1 comment:

  1. AAWWWEEESSOOOMME RENJI LEMON!!!
    i WAS DROOLIN PRETTY THRU OUT THE ENTIRE LEMON HAHAXD
    your really good... Can't wait to see anymore

    ReplyDelete